- Loreley Touristik – +49 (0) 6771 910 0 / email@example.com
- Tal der Loreley – +49 (0) 6741 32 11 96
- Tourist info St. Goarshausen – +49 (0) 6741 383 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romantischer Rhein – +49 (0) 261 97 38 47 0 / email@example.com
- Rüdesheim Trouistik – +49 (0) 6722 90615 0 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blaues Ländchen – +49 (0) 6772 32 10 / email@example.com
- Bad Ems – +49 (0) 2603 94 15 0 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Festival Camping is located close the festival grounds. There is space for tents as well as campervans (No power and water outlets). Clean toilets and showers are available, a shit & shower flatrate can be purchased on site for 15€.
You can checkin starting Thursday, 4pm.
You need to checkout latest Monday, 12:00 pm.
Parking space is available right next to the campsite.
- Caravans/mobile homes are welcome, just buy a Karavan Festival Camping Ticket.
- There is no power / water supply.
- You may take food and beverages as self catering to the campsite. Please don’t bring in glassware!
- Gas cookers/camping stoves should be checked upfront.
- Be careful when using them as Defective equipment does not endanger yourself but also other festival visitors.
- It is strictly forbidden to use a gas cooker/camping stove in a tent and the light open fire.
- Clean sanitary facilities like shower sand toilettes are available on the festival campsite.
- A toilet and shower flatrate can be purchased on site for 11€.
- Chemical Toilettes are available free of charge.
- As the entire Loreley plateau is a landscape conservation we charge a trash deposit of 5€ from each camper.
- On arrival each camper receives a garbage bag and a charge tag.
- You can hand over the filled garbage bag on Sunday from 08:00 to 12:00 h at the designated collection points.