Auf der Loreley / Loreley Freilichtbühne,
D-56346 St. Goarshausen, Germany
Guests from Cologne / Bonn:
Follow A61 till Junction Koblenz to the Junction Koblenz North on A48 heading Montabaur exit 10 on B9 (direction: Niederlahnstein/Bad Ems). on B42 in the direction of Sankt Goarshausen then follow the signs Loreley.
Guests from the Frankfurt area
Follow B42 until Kaub, leave B42 in the direction of Bornich then follow the signs Loreley.
The nearest railway station is the railway station Sankt Goarshausen. From there busses are leaving every hour to the Loreley (“Loreley Abzw. Bornich”). For further information please visit www.bahn.de and click on “International guests“ on top of the page.
- The ferry between Sankt Goarshausen and Sankt Goar is operated every day from Friday, July 13th through Sunday, July 15th until after the last band has finished.
- Long story short: No worries you will get home.
- There is a public bus service (Line 535) which departs from the train station as well as the jetty in St. Goarshausen. You find the schedule using this link.
- During the three days of the festival additional shuttle buses depart from the jetty.
- You can also just walk up, its a 40 minutes climb with quite a view
- After the last act buses will depart until everyone made it back to St. Goarshausen