- Loreley Touristik - +49 (0) 6771 910 0 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tal der Loreley - +49 (0) 6741 32 11 96
- Tourist info St. Goarshausen - +49 (0) 6741 383 / email@example.com
- Romantischer Rhein - +49 (0) 261 97 38 47 0 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rüdesheim Trouistik - +49 (0) 6722 90615 0 / email@example.com
- Blaues Ländchen - +49 (0) 6772 32 10 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bad Ems - +49 (0) 2603 94 15 0 / email@example.com
- The Campingticket is valid from Thursday, July 12, 4pm until Monday, July 16, 12pm.
- There is space for tents as well as campervans (No power and water outlets).
- Clean toilets and showers are available, a flatrate can be purchased on site for 11€.
- Each person needs one camping ticket, the full festival campsite regulations can be found here
- The Festival Campsite is run by the Loreley Venue Management GmbH and is located next to the official Loreley Campsite.
The campsite is located 5 minutes from the festival ground.
Parking space is available right next to the campsite.
- Caravans/mobile homes are welcome, just by a normal Festival Camping Ticket.
- There is no power / water supply.
- You need one ticket per person.
- You may take food and beverages as self catering to the campsite. Please don’t bring in glassware!
- Gas cookers/camping stoves should be checked upfront.
- Be careful when using them as Defective equipment does not endanger yourself but also other festival visitors.
- It is strictly forbidden to use a gas cooker/camping stove in a tent and the light open fire.
- Clean sanitary facilities like shower sand toilettes are available on the festival campsite.
- A toilet and shower flatrate can be purchased on site for 11€.
- Chemical Toilettes are available free of charge.
- As the entire Loreley plateau is a landscape conservation we charge a trash deposit of 5€ from each camper.
- On arrival each camper receives a garbage bag and a charge tag.
- You can hand over the filled garbage bag on Sunday from 08:00 to 12:00 h at the designated collection points.
- We do not have any information about the official loreley campsite yet
- More information will be announced as soon as we have them.